At THE NEW YORK TODAY, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. We have a strict policy against copyright infringement and we will remove any content that is reported to us as infringing on the rights of copyright holders.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our platform.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice of claimed infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all notices of claimed infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please note that all official communication regarding DMCA should be directed to the email above, email@example.com
We take the protection of intellectual property rights seriously and we will do our best to respond promptly to all valid notices of infringement. Thank you for helping us to protect the rights of copyright holders.