Meghan Markle’s infamous “Montecito Mafia” will reportedly extend beyond her swanky California fortress very soon.
The Duchess of Sussex — who is “coming back” to Instagram after a three-year hiatus as exclusively reported by Page Six — is estimated to rake in $1 million per post, one expert claims.
At first glance, @meghan is unassuming — the profile photo is merely a stock pic of peonies, which is said to be 42-year-old Markle’s favorite flower.
The account currently boasts a modest 82,600 followers.
However, social media expert Eric Schiffer, who has advised some of Hollywood’s hottest, told the Daily Mail the ostracized royal’s return is hardly a “surprise,” especially since she’s allegedly acquired a new talent manager.
Armed with what’s expected to be a massive following, he predicts MM will forge shrewd brand partnerships to rake in big bucks.
“I would expect her to quickly become one of the most followed accounts on Instagram,” Schiffer, 55, said. “You have celebrities like the Kardashians who can command $1 million and up for a single post promoting a product. There is no reason Meghan couldn’t be earning those sorts of fees.”
Markle’s alleged new Instagram account — followed by some of Markle’s known friends and colleagues — is already generating big buzz in Hollywood.
“Everyone in Hollywood is talking about the re-launch being imminent,” a source told the Mail on Sunday. “Meghan has never made any secret of the fact she wants to return to Instagram.”
Page Six broke initial reports of Markle’s alleged Instagram profile, which has been “just sitting there” after the duchess “changed her mind” prior to launching her podcast “Archetypes.”
The news came after last year’s interview with The Cut, during which she revealed she was planning to join the platform again.
Before marrying into royalty, Markle amassed over three million followers on her personal Instagram account in addition to her successful since-deleted lifestyle blog The Tig.
However, after tying the knot with Prince Harry, she ditched her personal platforms and joined the royals’ official accounts.
The Post has reached out to Markle’s reps for comment.
𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀, 𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 & 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘆: nypost.com
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗠𝗖𝗔,
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝘁 email@example.com